The webinar will present the new Catholic Divest toolkit. It provides practical information on divestment and on fossil free investment. This webinar is part of Catholic Season of Creation events. For resources on staging a Season of Creation event click here.
The aim is to raise the issue of going public with divestment decisions for the next Joint Catholic announcement on October 4, 2017 having prophetic voice.
This webinar is being convened by the Global Catholic Climate Movement with Trocaire, Catholic Welfare and Development and FOCSIV. The co-sponsors are Etica Sgr, L&P Investment Services, oekom research AG, Vigeo Eiris. The moderator will be Kevin Roussell, Executive Director of CWD - Catholic Welfare & Development (South Africa).
- Luigino Bruni, Professor of Economics at Lumsa University,
- Cecilia DallâOglio, European Programs Manager at the Global Catholic Climate Movement
- Lorna Gold, Trocaire.
- Luigino Bruni , Professor of Economics at the Lumsa University (Rome) and worldwide coordinator of the Economy of Communion – “The importance of of the prophetic voice of the religious orders in the economic sphere”
- Cecilia Dall’Oglio , European Programs Manager at the Global Catholic Climate Movement – “ Joint Global Catholic Divestment Announcements – Next one on October 4, 2017 during Season of Creation”
- Lorna Gold , Project Coordinator, Laudato Sí at Trócaire (Ireland) – “From Divest to Invest: presentation of the new catholic Divest tool kit”
Daniela Finamore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register.
Catholic Orders Heed Pope Francis and Divest from Fossil Fuels
Fossil Fuel Divestment Motion in the Anglican Church of Canada
Divesting from Fossil Fuels: Open Letter from Faith Leaders
Jesus Calls Us to Take a Stand Against Fossil Fuels
Fossil Fuel Divestment Presentation Delivered at the Synod of the Anglican Diocese of Montreal
Anglican Diocese of Quebec Fully Divested from Fossil Fuels
350.org Coverage of the Divestment Motion in the Anglican Diocese of Montreal
Montreal Anglicans Vote to Divest from Fossil Fuels
Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Votes to Divest from Fossil Fuels
The Anglican Diocese of Montreal Votes to Divest from Fossil Fuels
Facts Sheet: Five FAQ about the Motion to Divest from Fossil Fuels in the Anglican Diocese of Montreal
Report on Faith Based Divestment from Fossil Fuels
Why I Support the Divestment from Fossil Fuels Motion in the Anglican Diocese of Montreal
Climate Change and Faith: Why We Are Asking the Diocese to Divest from Fossil Fuel
United Church of Canada Votes to Divest from Fossil Fuels
A Role Call of Faith Groups Divesting from Fossil Fuels
Faith Communities Divest Holdings in Fossil Fuel Industry
Why Faith Communities Must Divest from Fossil Fuels
The Religious Imperative for Fossil Fuel Divestment and Reinvestment in a Clean Energy Future
Church of England Adopts New Climate Change and Ethical Investment Policy that Includes Divestment
Episcopal Church Votes to Divest from Fossil Fuels as a Moral Issue
WCC at International Divestment Conference in Paris
Divestment and Reinvestment Resource: Fossil Free Faith